Terms of Attendance
As a registered attendee you agree to these terms and conditions. If you are completing the registration on behalf of another individual, you warrant that you have made the attendee aware of this Agreement and that he or she has accepted these terms and conditions.
- Your registration entitles you only to admittance to the conference.
- By attending the conference you grant Foundation for Total Recovery the right to record, film, photograph, or capture you in any media and to distribute and use otherwise.
- Foundation for Total Recovery reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the conference.
- At time of check-in, you must provide a form of photo identification.
- By registering, you understand your registration is not transferable.
- Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated at the conference. Foundation for Total Recovery reserves the right, without refund, to remove an attendee from the conference whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive.
- Payment is due upon registration. Registration is not processed until full payment is made.
- Taxes may be charged to you in addition to fees.
- Once you have registered, there will not be any retroactive fee adjustments for any reason.
- There are no discounts or special rates.
- Cancellations made in writing by September 25 will be subject to a 50% penalty. No refunds will be given after September 25, 2023. Cancellations will not be accepted by telephone. In the unlikely event that the conference is canceled, the registration fee will be refunded, but we will not be responsible for any travel costs. Registration is non transferrable.
- Except as required by law, Foundation for Total Recovery shall not be liable for any costs, damages, or losses arising directly or indirectly from the conference.